Holdem Hand Range Visualizer

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Holdem Hand Range Visualizer

Postby Floris1988 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:00 am

Good afternoon,

I am trying to look at Preflop raise % for different positions and stackdepths since a specific date. On the top left side left to the actual range visualiszer, 'overall PFR' is shown. If I adjust 'date since', overall PFR, doesnt change. If I do this whole year or just this month this number stays the same at 14.86 (508,076). I use 'this year' and selected between 10 and 20bb and between 3 and 10 players. The sample is around 400K hands. In the graph it shows I have never been dealt J6s which also seems unrealistic.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I attached a screenshot.

Thanks in advance
Attachments
2021-09-22 14_00_10-.png
Floris1988

Re: Holdem Hand Range Visualizer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Floris1988 wrote:I am trying to look at Preflop raise % for different positions and stackdepths since a specific date. On the top left side left to the actual range visualiszer, 'overall PFR' is shown. If I adjust 'date since', overall PFR, doesnt change. If I do this whole year or just this month this number stays the same at 14.86 (508,076). I use 'this year' and selected between 10 and 20bb and between 3 and 10 players. The sample is around 400K hands.

There is a known issue where the sidebar filters do not affect the 'Overall PFR' result but if you add them via 'More Filters' instead that should work. If you want to be notified when that's fixed please open a Support Ticket.
Floris1988 wrote:In the graph it shows I have never been dealt J6s which also seems unrealistic.

The grid isn't saying you haven't been dealt J6s. In your screenshot you have 'Preflop Raise' enabled along with filters for stack size and being on the button so since that hole card box is blank this means you have not raised preflop with that hand from that position and stack size.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles