All Players Report for specific lines

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All Players Report for specific lines

Postby Whiplash99 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Hi,

I'm a little confused how to filter for specific lines when doing all players report. I want to try to make one for Bet-Check-Bet.
I figure I do:
Maximum raise 2bet
Players seeing Flop between 2 and 2
Bet Flop continuation bet
NOT (Flop Raise Type Raised Continuation Bet)
(Saw Turn) AND (Checked Turn)
NOT (Probe) Turn

then I would want to filter for how often IP is betting the river after Flop is cbet/called, turn is checked through, no probe, and now IP has a Bet opportunity. I then would add Bet river stat to the report. Is this correct?
-Thank you
Whiplash99

Re: All Players Report for specific lines

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:49 am

Whiplash99 wrote:then I would want to filter for how often IP is betting the river after Flop is cbet/called, turn is checked through, no probe, and now IP has a Bet opportunity.

If you want to specify the the player making the Flop CBet is IP you need to use a positional postflop filter (Hand Details -> Player Position). If you don't then your turn filters will not work (Saw Turn AND Checked Turn) as it will return hands where the player checks the turn and calls a bet from OOP.
Whiplash99 wrote:NOT (Probe) Turn

This isn't needed since it's not possible for the final preflop aggressor to make any probe bet.
Whiplash99 wrote:and now IP has a Bet opportunity.

Add a filter for having a river bet opportunity (Actions & Opportunities -> River -> River Opportunities).
Whiplash99 wrote:I then would add Bet river stat to the report. Is this correct?

Yes.
Flag_Hippo

Re: All Players Report for specific lines

Postby Whiplash99 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:48 am

thank you very much
Whiplash99

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles