I've lost all my stats!

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I've lost all my stats!

Postby Mike_ » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:44 am

I had to close Pt4 down mid session and now when I've started it up again all my custom stats have disappeared :( They've all gone - I have just the built in ones

All my columns are there but no stats.

It's not so bad , I did a back up a week ago .

I was planning on restoring my database on my other pc and copying the stats over . Is there a easier way ?
Mike_

Re: I've lost all my stats!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:27 pm

You can just restore PokerTracker 4 settings on the original computer by unchecking the databases in the restore menu so they don't get restored as well. To restore custom statistics 'User Data Files' needs to be turned on under 'Optional Files'. Alternatively in the PokerTracker 4 menu go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' and close PokerTracker 4. In the window that opened go into the 'Data' folder. If you have a 'StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4.backup' file which is different (different size or date) to 'StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4' then you can try replacing 'StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4' with that (make copies of both files before you make any changes here).
Flag_Hippo

Re: I've lost all my stats!

Postby Mike_ » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Thanks
Mike_

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles