filterd database

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filterd database

Postby elson14 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:01 am

hi guys, is there any way i can filter my database so i can see my report/statss without reg play/hands ?
example:i pick reg names and remove from database and be left with fish hands/stats
thanks
elson14

Re: filterd database

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:05 pm

To see your stats/hands when a specific player was not dealt in go to the 'My Reports' page. Make sure you're the active player and create a report with whatever stats you want to see (or a hand report for hands) and use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villains Name')

To add the expression filter click on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. Note that this kind of report can take a little while to complete and you will need to replace 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report.

Bear in mind that this only works to filter your statistics if you play 2-handed games exclusively or filter for 2-handed play. If you have hands with more than 2 players dealt in then while you could filter out hands where a specific player was dealt in that doesn't mean that there weren't other non-regulars in those hands.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles