3H BU fold, i call SB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3H BU fold, i call SB

Postby DJSpinThat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:05 am

3H. BU fold. bvsb we limp SB

the preflop limp stat will count the time 1. you limp BU and 2. BU limp and you limp SB, so we want to include conditions that don't count this.

if Preflop Limp is
(cnt_p_limp / cnt_p_limp_opp) * 100
(Number of times player limped/Number of opportunities player had to limp)

and we want

(cnt_p_limp_SB / cnt_p_limp_opp_SB) * 100
(Number of times player limped first in from SB/Number of opportunities BU folded and player had the option to limp or raise or fold from SB)

Q1. the cnt_p_limp_opp_SB number should be the same as the attempt to steal from SB opportunity, correct?
(If BU fold, we obv have the same # of opportunity to raise (attempt to steal SB) and limp and open fold)

if cnt_p_limp is
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp, 1, 0])

then
cnt_p_limp_SB
sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp, 1, 0])

Q2. tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' should work since we are saying SB is first to put money in pot, so it satisfies the two conditions?

if cnt_p_limp_opp is
sum( if[
(NOT
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) OR
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)) AND
NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b), 1 , 0 ] )

Q3. i get NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b and NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)), because to capture all limp opportunities preflop, we are saying we weren't in the BB, didn't face a raise pre or raised our self pre, but what condition does the NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp satisfy?

(flg_p_limp - boolean - If the player limped pre-flop, this is set to true, otherwise it is false.

Q4. If i use "tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%" this only includes the opportunity that SB was first to put money into pot = first to limp SB (put in 0.5BB to complete) and raise, but doesn't include the #times that SB just open folded.

What expression can i add to satisfy that 1. we didn't limp BU and 2. BU folded and we limped SB, so that the # of opportunities number is the same as the attempt to steal SB number?

I want to be able to see from SB:
Raise stat
Limp stat
Open fold stat (100 - sum of the two), where

Raise stat (Attempt to steal - SB) --> eg. the value is 60 and if we hover over it says (12/20)
Limp stat (one trying to make) --> eg. the value is 30 and if we hover over we want it to say (6/20)

i tried using "tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%" but then i wouldn't get /20 opportunities.
DJSpinThat

Re: 3H BU fold, i call SB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:32 pm

DJSpinThat wrote:Q1. the cnt_p_limp_opp_SB number should be the same as the attempt to steal from SB opportunity, correct?

Yes although I would name things differently as there would be a distinct difference between:

cnt_p_limp_opp_sb
&
cnt_p_open_limp_opp_sb

cnt_p_open_limp_opp_sb would be the same as SB steal opportunities but cnt_p_limp_opp_sb wouldn't be. You also wouldn't actually need a custom column for this since you can use the existing built-in column (cnt_steal_opp_sb).
DJSpinThat wrote:Q2. tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' should work since we are saying SB is first to put money in pot, so it satisfies the two conditions?

You could but it's more common to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp.
DJSpinThat wrote:Q3. i get NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b and NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)), because to capture all limp opportunities preflop, we are saying we weren't in the BB, didn't face a raise pre or raised our self pre, but what condition does the NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp satisfy?

That expression isn't using NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp - it's using tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp. If the player limped then they must have had the opportunity to limp.
DJSpinThat wrote:Q4. If i use "tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%" this only includes the opportunity that SB was first to put money into pot = first to limp SB (put in 0.5BB to complete) and raise, but doesn't include the #times that SB just open folded.

What expression can i add to satisfy that 1. we didn't limp BU and 2. BU folded and we limped SB, so that the # of opportunities number is the same as the attempt to steal SB number?

As above you can just the built-in column for this:

cnt_steal_opp_sb
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles