Call PF

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Call PF

Postby Mike_ » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:42 am

Hi

I'm trying to create stats to differentiate between where a player called an open raise and where a player called behind in a multi way pot. I've been using ' squeeze '' but without success. For some reason, my stats don't populate on the HUD . I've done a full cache rebuild in case it was that but still no luck.

Call PF Raise is sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND ((NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%') OR lookup_actions_p.action SIMILAR TO '(C|X)C%'), 1, 0]) / sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

All I've done is add the squeeze part in for multi way calls and not squeeze where the player is the first caller
eg

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp AND ((NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%') OR lookup_actions_p.action SIMILAR TO '(C|X)C%'), 1, 0]) / sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp, 1, 0])

Whats going wrong ?
Mike_

Re: Call PF

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:55 pm

That should work. Can you please export the custom statistic you have created, compress it and then attach it here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mike_ » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:47 am

See attached
Attachments
Call PF 2Bet Not Squeeze opp.zip
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Mike_

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:50 am

Both statistics are working fine:

mike_.PNG
mike_.PNG (19.92 KiB) Viewed 582 times

Rebuild your custom database cache (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild) but if that doesn't change anything for you please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 and reproduce this issue in the replayer. Next take a similar screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log file, the zip file of your custom statistics and a link to this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mike_ » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:24 am

Thanks
Mike_

Postby Mike_ » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:57 am

Well the weirdest thing has happened

I put the new stat onto a different HUD profile in preparation to sending it to you and its worked perfectly as I wanted it to.
These numbers are correct

callpf.png

On my main HUD it looks like this :

Untitled.png

I did a custom cache rebuild overnight so its not that that's causing this.

Have you got any suggestions?

Edit I just created a duplicate HUD of my main one and the incorrect data loaded up on that one too
Mike_

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:06 pm

That just looks like you are using the wrong statistics in your main HUD. The working statistics in your first screenshot have different names compared to the non-working statistics in your second screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mike_ » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:21 pm

No its the same stat . I just typed a different narrative into the positional popup

squeeze1.png

squeeze2.png

Its the stat I attached higher up the thread
Mike_

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:18 am

Please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 reproduce this issue in the replayer and attach your log file to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

Make sure to export both HUD Profiles and attach them to the ticket as well.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles