Creating "Call Open Shove" stat for Spin&GO, its correct?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Creating "Call Open Shove" stat for Spin&GO, its correct?

Postby hayapaz » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:27 am

Hi!

I would like to know if my stat is correct:

STAT
Code: Select all
(fp_cnt_bb_call_os / fp_cnt_bb_face_os) * 100

fp_cnt_bb_call_os
sum(if[

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b
AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%'
AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '98'

AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / 2))

, 1, 0])

fp_cnt_bb_face_os
sum(if[

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b
AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%'
AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%'

AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / 2))

, 1, 0])

As you can see it´s very simple, if the Bet of the opponent is equal or more than half of the Stack Effective then i consider it as an Open Shove.

It´s working right? i don´t know how to test a stat.

Thanks!
hayapaz

Re: Creating "Call Open Shove" stat for Spin&GO, its correct

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:27 am

hayapaz wrote:I would like to know if my stat is correct:

You haven't said in your description of what you want (or in the column names) that you only want to include where the SB raises but that is what you are doing in your expression so I'm not sure if that's correct or not.
hayapaz wrote:AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / 2))

amt_p_2bet_facing is the amount the player needs to call (it's the difference between any money already invested and the size of the other players raise) so for the BB you would need to add tourney_blinds.amt_bb to the size of the raise faced for that calculation to be accurate.
hayapaz wrote:i don´t know how to test a stat.

If you remove the sum(if[, 1, 0]) statement from around a column expression you can use this as a custom filter in 'My Reports' by clicking on the 'Filters' link, selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and taking a look at the resulting hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:35 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
hayapaz wrote:I would like to know if my stat is correct:

You haven't said in your description of what you want (or in the column names) that you only want to include where the SB raises but that is what you are doing in your expression so I'm not sure if that's correct or not.
hayapaz wrote:AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / 2))

amt_p_2bet_facing is the amount the player needs to call (it's the difference between any money already invested and the size of the other players raise) so for the BB you would need to add tourney_blinds.amt_bb to the size of the raise faced for that calculation to be accurate.
hayapaz wrote:i don´t know how to test a stat.

If you remove the sum(if[, 1, 0]) statement from around a column expression you can use this as a custom filter in 'My Reports' by clicking on the 'Filters' link, selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and taking a look at the resulting hands.

Hi!

I gonna try to explain you what i want with this stat.

I´m assuming that when the SB makes a 2Bet (an all-in can be a 2Bet, ¿right?) that is more than Stack Effective / 2 then i consider this like an All-in because the SB is putting more than half of the chips on the POT.

So when the SB makes an All-in (a Bet more than Stack Effective /2) and the BB Calls or Raises this "All-in" i consider that the BB is Calling this "All-in" that is why the stat is named "Call Open Shove" from the BB to the bet of the SB.

I´m not sure if i explained myself well, english is not my best language, hope you can understand and tell me, thanks :)
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:54 am

hayapaz wrote:I´m assuming that when the SB makes a 2Bet (an all-in can be a 2Bet, ¿right?)

Yes.
hayapaz wrote:So when the SB makes an All-in (a Bet more than Stack Effective /2) and the BB Calls or Raises this "All-in" i consider that the BB is Calling this "All-in" that is why the stat is named "Call Open Shove" from the BB to the bet of the SB.

I wouldn't expect a statistic called 'Call Open Shove' to be specific to SB shoves and BB calls. Something like 'BB Call SB Open Shove' would be more accurate but you can give it whatever name you want since it doesn't influence how the statistic is calculated.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:02 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
hayapaz wrote:I´m assuming that when the SB makes a 2Bet (an all-in can be a 2Bet, ¿right?)

Yes.
hayapaz wrote:So when the SB makes an All-in (a Bet more than Stack Effective /2) and the BB Calls or Raises this "All-in" i consider that the BB is Calling this "All-in" that is why the stat is named "Call Open Shove" from the BB to the bet of the SB.

I wouldn't expect a statistic called 'Call Open Shove' to be specific to SB shoves and BB calls. Something like 'BB Call SB Open Shove' would be more accurate but you can give it whatever name you want since it doesn't influence how the statistic is calculated.

Yes, definitely more accurate :)! so the stat code is OK?

tHANKS!
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:52 am

It's fine except for the part I mentioned here:

Flag_Hippo wrote:

Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles