Posion on Holdem m3

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Posion on Holdem m3

Postby KAIOU » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:46 am

On Holdem manager 3 there is a stat for review that let have position of hero and villain can this possibile also for p4 , and in case create one for hud and not for review ?
KAIOU

Re: Posion on Holdem m3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:36 am

What is the exact name of this statistic in Holdem Manager 3? How is it defined in Holdem Manager 3? What information is it displaying in a report? Is it a 'Player' statistic (for display in a report about a player) or a 'Hand' statistic (for displaying information about specific hands)? Please provide more information about this and if necessary attach a screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:53 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your support, I hope you can implement this stat.

On hm3 there is a stat called position or position full ring that let you have position of player on hud , during on replayer as position it is refered on last hand.

It should be usefull to trick the hh and offer the exact position of player to give a much easier reading of hud if is it possible .

Like in this case if BB was on BB it should be SB and sb now is btn , btn is co , etc...

I supposed that there is a limitation to adapt on really position so I imagened a trick like this.

They have also FLOP fold, etc Flop call

I have got hm2 and I used during session .

and something about bounty that I hate to play anyway .
Attachments
position.PNG
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:55 am

Those are report statistics and are not for use in the HUD. To display what you want would require a 'Live' stat however position isn't currently stored in the 'Live' data in the database. We do have a request in the system for that so if you want to be notified if that's added in a future update you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles