squeeze, eff stacks

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

squeeze, eff stacks

Postby DJSpinThat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:33 am

Hi, using the Preflop Squeeze stat i created the following stat

Preflop Squeeze_BB_AI_20bbplus_MR2point5x

(cnt_p_squeeze_BBAI_20bbplus_MR2point5x / cnt_p_squeeze_opp_BBAI_20bbplus_MR2point5x) * 100

cnt_p_squeeze_BBAI_20bbplus_MR2point5x:
Number of times player made a squeeze raise

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb between 1 and 1.5 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 20 and 100, 1, 0])

cnt_p_squeeze_opp_BBAI_20bbplus_MR2point5x:
Number of times the player had an opportunity to make a squeeze raise

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb between 1 and 1.5 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 20 and 100, 1, 0])

i have effective stacks between 20 to 100

Its still counting the cases where,

BU 17bb
SB 34bb
BB 23bb

BU MR, SB call, BB squeeze shoved.
In this case i want the effective stacks to be 17bb, so for this not to count.

Is there a way to say this?

Thank you.
DJSpinThat

Re: squeeze, eff stacks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:48 am

The only way to do that would be to test the stack of the original raiser using a subquery - see this thread for a similar example and for more on how SELECT works see here. Bear in mind that using subqueries also disables the use of the database cache.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles