Filter for Specfic Hand

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter for Specfic Hand

Postby JamBasket » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:08 pm

I'm trying to locate a hand within my database using only the following information: stakes, board, and the action. I do not have the player names. How can I do this?
JamBasket

Re: Filter for Specfic Hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 pm

JamBasket wrote:stakes

'Game Details -> Stakes' or use the built-in dropdown for stakes.
JamBasket wrote:board

You haven't said exactly what you need but there are filters for that in 'Board Texture' which should get you close. If you want to filter for specific cards and suits that would require a custom expression filter.
JamBasket wrote:action

'Actions & Opportunities -> {Street} -> {Street} Action Sequence' (this is specific to only the actions the active player took).
Flag_Hippo

Postby JamBasket » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Right, I'm aware of all of these filters, but the problem I'm having is that it appears that I would need to know the name of a player in the hand in order to locate a hand using those filters. The problem is that I don't know the name of any player involved in the hand.
JamBasket

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:47 am

If you create a custom hand report in 'My Reports' then you can click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option to apply the filter you have built to every player in the database.
Flag_Hippo

Postby JamBasket » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:54 am

Perfect!
JamBasket

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles