Unable to import profile

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unable to import profile

Postby Whiplash99 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 am

I am trying to upload my hud from one computer to the other, however, I recieve the message:

"unable to import profile

Reason: No stats found in import file (file C:\user......Hud1.pt4hud)"

is there a way I can fix this?
Whiplash99

Re: Unable to import profile

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:19 pm

Does your HUD Profile contain any premium/protected statistics? If it does then you cannot export that type of content but you can transfer it between two of your computers on the same license by following the instructions here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Whiplash99 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:18 pm

I am using it on my third computer. Is there anyway I can get a pokertracker license that corresponds and lets me use the hud on my 3rd computer?
Whiplash99

Postby Whiplash99 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Or is there a way for me to tell which hud stats are premium? I have 100+ stats with many popups in my hud. It would be quite cumbersome to do delete and check.
Whiplash99

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:52 am

Whiplash99 wrote:I am using it on my third computer. Is there anyway I can get a pokertracker license that corresponds and lets me use the hud on my 3rd computer?

A PokerTracker license grants simultaneous use on up to two different computers. If you want to install to another one using the same license then you will need to uninstall PokerTracker 4 from one of the other two existing computers first.
Whiplash99 wrote:Or is there a way for me to tell which hud stats are premium? I have 100+ stats with many popups in my hud. It would be quite cumbersome to do delete and check.

There isn't a way to tell from the HUD Profile Editor but you can filter for a list of your premium statistics in the 'Configure -> Statistics' window.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles