Fold to PF NAI 3b after raising

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to PF NAI 3b after raising

Postby swisspoker » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:37 am

Heey guys!

I have tried to create a stat to show me the numbers a player folded vs a non all-in 3b after he 2b preflop.

Column: sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND (NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)), 1, 0]) //// Name: cnt_p_3bet_opp_when_open_raised_NAI

Stat: (cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised / cnt_p_3bet_opp_when_open_raised_NAI) * 100

Unfortunately it does not work - could you help me here?

Thanks in advance!

Marco
swisspoker

Re: Fold to PF NAI 3b after raising

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 pm

You are just comparing the size of the players 2Bet to their effective stack which isn't going to work for this stat. To do this you will need to add the size of the 3bet faced to the players 2Bet and then compare that to their effective stack:

Code: Select all
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing) < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)

You also cannot use the default column cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised here and you need to create a custom NAI column with the same test as above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:21 pm

Hey!

Thanks for the answer and your help!

Think it works now!

(cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_NAI / cnt_p_3bet_opp_when_open_raised_NAI) * 100

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_NAI:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing) < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])

cnt_p_3bet_opp_when_open_raised_NAI:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing) < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])

Have I made a mistake?

Thanks in advance!
swisspoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:08 am

That's correct although if you only want open raises (RFIs) as per your column name then you would need to add tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp.
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 am

So then it should look like this?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing) < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])
swisspoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:46 pm

If you only want to count open raises and exclude raises versus limpers then yes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:10 am

Hey guys

I was about to analyse how Population plays on the Button vs a 3b non all-in from the BB after they RFI.

I don't get why these two stats are not showing the same number with the active filters.

Do you have an idea why they are that different?

Thanks in advance. :)
Attachments
yyyyy.PNG
xx.PNG
swisspoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:40 am

The SB can call in-between so your filter will still include some hands where the BB 3Bets all-in and the BTN has a 4Bet opportunity.
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:49 pm

Make sense - thanks for the answer!

Means I can trust the custom Statistic in this case, right? Was suprised since the fold to 3b is that high.. :D
swisspoker

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles