Questions on columns

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Questions on columns

Postby Waingro13 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:18 pm

Hello,
according to their respective definitions in document pt4db_shema.pdf:

flg_p_open_opp = If a player is the first to raise pre-flop values - True (true), otherwise - False (false)
flg_p_open = If the player has an opportunity to put the first pre-flop values - True (true), otherwise - False (false)

I wonder why action and action opp are not described in the same manner.
Does "put the first pre-flop values" mean raise? Or would limp be included in it? Is limping be considered as opening?

Another similar question: which is the PF action of the BB when not raising after a previous limp? 'L' or 'X' or...?
Waingro13

Re: Questions on columns

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Those descriptions appear to be the opposite way round to the columns in question, but...

Any bet or raise is an "open", and preflop that includes a call when that is the first voluntary money/chips in the pot.

If the BB checks then the action is 'X'. There is no 'L' action, only F(old), X (check), C(all), B(et), R(aise).
WhiteRider

Postby Waingro13 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:23 am

Thx for your answer, I did not find any column where 'X' action PF was mentionned, hence I was wondering if 'X' was a possible action PF.
Sorry, I swapped the definitions since copy-pasting from the pdf file was not working hence I copy-pasted columns separately and made a mistake.
Waingro13

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Checking ('X') is not a common action preflop since it only applies to a player who posted the big blind (or a BB out of position), but it is valid.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles