Donk Bet stat for heads-up spots?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Donk Bet stat for heads-up spots?

Postby Fackelträger » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:16 am

Dear Support,

I have looked for this specific topic but couldn't find it.

I would like to add to my HUD the stat for flop donk bets (that is villain donk betting himself or folding to a donk bet) but specifically for heads-up spots.

Reason being that it really make a significant difference whether the donk bet happens in a multi-way pot or in a heads-up scenario.

Is there anything available of this sort?

Thank you for your help.

Fackelträger
Fackelträger

Re: Donk Bet stat for heads-up spots?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:09 am

You can use the existing statistics as the base for new statistics and just add the following information to the columns to specify that the flop was heads up:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2

You will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if that's for a tournaments. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this post on creating a new version of an existing statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Donk Bet stat for heads-up spots?

Postby Fackelträger » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can use the existing statistics as the base for new statistics and just add the following information to the columns to specify that the flop was heads up:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2

You will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if that's for a tournaments. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this post on creating a new version of an existing statistic.

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried to apply that with the colum. Unfortunately I seem to be incapable to bring such a stat to my hud because because even though I duplicated the donk flop stat and added the column it still ends up showing the same value as the original stat.

Anyway, thank you. I just don't have the time to get familiar with all these coding intricacies.
Fackelträger

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles