Player Pool Report - Average Stat IP vs OOP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player Pool Report - Average Stat IP vs OOP

Postby friidayy » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:19 am

Hello, I want to compare my pools average in position and out of position tendencies, e.g. fold to flop cbet ip vs oop. How can I do that?
friidayy

Re: Player Pool Report - Average Stat IP vs OOP

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:34 am

Probably the simplest way is to add a filter for being in position on the flop, and then one for out of position on the flop.
Hand Details > Player Position > Flop
However, you couldn't see the values next to each other that way.

Alternatively you could download 'Fold to F Cbet IP' and 'Fold to F Cbet OOP' from the Download Warehouse and import those stats (File > Import Statistic) and then you can add those to your report.
WhiteRider

Postby friidayy » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:08 am

WhiteRider wrote:Probably the simplest way is to add a filter for being in position on the flop, and then one for out of position on the flop.
Hand Details > Player Position > Flop
However, you couldn't see the values next to each other that way.

This doenst seem to work. When I filter for active player in position no players are displayed at all.

WhiteRider wrote:Alternatively you could download 'Fold to F Cbet IP' and 'Fold to F Cbet OOP' from the Download Warehouse and import those stats (File > Import Statistic) and then you can add those to your report.

This might be the only solution. Thing is, I need this for other stats aswell. I guess I have to adapt the "Fold to F Cbet IP" stat to the other stats. The value expression for the one I found reads

(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold_in_pos / (cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold_in_pos + cnt_f_cbet_def_action_call_in_pos + cnt_f_cbet_def_action_raise_in_pos)) * 100

and the first variable is build of

sum(if[not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1, 0])

Is the only thing I have to add this expression:

not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check)

Does this mean that the player had no option to check?
friidayy

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:11 pm

friidayy wrote:This doenst seem to work. When I filter for active player in position no players are displayed at all.

Ah yes, if you're combining all players to a single line that probably won't work.

friidayy wrote:This might be the only solution. Thing is, I need this for other stats aswell. I guess I have to adapt the "Fold to F Cbet IP" stat to the other stats.

You may find some other similar stats in the Warehouse, but otherwise yes you'd need to create your own.

friidayy wrote:Is the only thing I have to add this expression:

not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check)

Does this mean that the player had no option to check?

That says that the player did not check, and that implies that when they fold to a cbet they are out of position.

In general you can use "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position" for when a player is in position (last to act) and "not (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)" for being out of position.

If you're making stats where you want to be in or out of position against a certain action (like folding to a cbet) then you may need to construct them in a more specific way like the example above though.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles