Maximum Raise 2bet & SQL command question

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Maximum Raise 2bet & SQL command question

Postby o0Q0o » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Recently saw an interest quick filter. Unfortunately, I don't know how to recreate the filter settings.

The filter shows Maximum Raise 2bet. I've attached a screenshot. Though I've look among the quick filter options, I cannot learn how to create this filter. What options do I need to select?

Secondly, I would like to know what this SQL symbol does ::. I don't know the name of the symbol is. So I cannot search for an explanation. Any guidance you might provide would be appreciated.

Here is an example from a working customer stat

if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2,substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int, -1]

Does the symbol convert a string into an integer?

Thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 9.14.15 AM.png
o0Q0o

Re: Maximum Raise 2bet & SQL command question

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:24 pm

o0Q0o wrote:The filter shows Maximum Raise 2bet. I've attached a screenshot. Though I've look among the quick filter options, I cannot learn how to create this filter. What options do I need to select?

In the filters window go to Hand Details > Maximum Preflop Raise That Occurred.

o0Q0o wrote:Secondly, I would like to know what this SQL symbol does ::. I don't know the name of the symbol is. So I cannot search for an explanation. Any guidance you might provide would be appreciated.

Here is an example from a working customer stat

if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2,substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int, -1]

Does the symbol convert a string into an integer?

Yes - :: "casts" something from one datatype to another. The most common use of that (in stats at least) is to convert a digit in string format into an integer as is done here.
That expression checks that the string is long enough (has at least two characters) and if so it returns the second character as a number. The aggressors string is always a sequence of digits so no further tests are required, but you do need to be careful to make sure that the specified character exists and is a digit.
WhiteRider

Postby o0Q0o » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:41 am

Felt a little foolish asking my first question, but didn't want to waste any more time searching. Thank you very much.

I appreciate your explanation for my second question. Pretty cool!
o0Q0o

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:46 pm

You're welcome - there are no foolish questions if you don't know the answers. :)
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles