How to set up simple BvB when here is BB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to set up simple BvB when here is BB

Postby Vecissitude » Fri May 06, 2022 10:10 am

Just want to set up a simple filter for when I am the BB and SB either calls or opens the pot. This is what I have and it is not populating.

((Player is Hero) AND (Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 8)) AND ((Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 9) AND (Raised Preflop Any 2Bet))

I guess I don't understand quite what Active player position means can anybody explain what I am doing wrong?
Vecissitude

Re: How to set up simple BvB when here is BB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 06, 2022 12:45 pm

The active player is the player you have selected in PokerTracker 4 and you will not be seeing any results with that filter as you cannot be in two positions at once. In the player position filter you can change the dropdown to filter for the position of aggressors instead of the active player although there isn't a built-in filter to specify the position of any limpers/callers but you can do that in a custom report with an expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '88%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '98%'

This filter is for the SB open limping and BB raising. You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Vecissitude » Sun May 08, 2022 6:14 am

Thanks that seems to work. I guess there is no way to pull out the hands individually from these specific filters once you are in My Report tab?
Vecissitude

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 08, 2022 11:48 am

To see individual hands click the 'New Report' button and create a 'Hand Report'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles