MTT's not showing right

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

MTT's not showing right

Postby youblow1 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:38 pm

so on betonline my mtt's just say -100% roi but it shows my buy ins and how many games ive played but it doesnt show my finish positions or my cashes. my other stuff works on betonline like my sng stats and cash game stats are all correct. and when i click on configure it doesnt show a preferred seat like all the other sites show. please help. thanks.
youblow1

Re: MTT's not showing right

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:09 am

youblow1 wrote:so on betonline my mtt's just say -100% roi but it shows my buy ins and how many games ive played but it doesnt show my finish positions or my cashes.

That information isn't available to PokerTracker 4 so you will need to manually edit those results:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually
youblow1 wrote:and when i click on configure it doesnt show a preferred seat like all the other sites show.

As far as I am aware BetOnline/Chico has no preferred seating option and auto-centers players when automatically joining a table and PokerTracker 4 accounts for that although if you open a cash table and then take a seat it may not centre you but by clicking on a seat you can center yourself manually.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles