Multiway pot and BOUNTY TOURNAMENT

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Multiway pot and BOUNTY TOURNAMENT

Postby KAIOU » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:58 pm

I tried to create a cbet bet multiway pot and I post here to have a confirmation of the column and etc.

Now Is it much more usefull to get a multiway stat on xr and donk bet than also a 3bet version ?

For check_raise_opp I find at the moment a problem .

How can I add a bounty amount of player on hud? is there any custom stat available?

Regards
Attachments
MULTY CBET.PNG
KAIOU

Re: Multiway pot and BOUNTY TOURNAMENT

Postby KAIOU » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:24 am

and this is xr multiway ? is it correct? thanks
Attachments
donkbet.PNG
xr multiway.PNG
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:03 am

KAIOU wrote:I tried to create a cbet bet multiway pot and I post here to have a confirmation of the column and etc.

You can just add tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f > 2 to the existing columns instead of a separate test for each specific number of players.
KAIOU wrote:For check_raise_opp I find at the moment a problem .

You are testing for 3, 5 and 6 players but not 4 in that column so just use tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f > 2. If you need further assistance with expressions in future please copy/paste the expressions directly in your posts instead of using screenshots.
KAIOU wrote:How can I add a bounty amount of player on hud? is there any custom stat available?

That's not possible.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:10 pm

and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])

and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=3)), 1, 0])

and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=4)), 1, 0])

Thanks,

So I can create as much stat based on head up or 3way or 4 way or multi right?
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:44 pm

I found the best option to have 2way and 3 way , as the standard stat already include multiway regards

and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f>3)), 1, 0])

thanks
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:49 am

KAIOU wrote:So I can create as much stat based on head up or 3way or 4 way or multi right?

Yes that's right.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:48 pm

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'X' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action = 'C' AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise) and lookup_actions_r.action = 'BF' AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)), 1, 0])

On probet expression fold has inserted this player >= 3 what does it mean , that probet in general is more than 3 or more , right , so to modify in 2 way I should just cut this part ?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'X' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action = 'C' AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise) and lookup_actions_r.action = 'BF' AND ( (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)), 1, 0])
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:51 am

KAIOU wrote:inserted this player >= 3 what does it mean , that probet in general is more than 3 or more , right , so to modify in 2 way I should just cut this part ?

That's testing for the number of players dealt into the hand and there are separate tests for 3+ players vs 2 players as in a heads up hand only the big blind can make a probe bet and that doesn't fit the position test vs the preflop aggressor in multiway hands (tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position).
KAIOU wrote:inserted this player >= 3 what does it mean , that probet in general is more than 3 or more , right , so to modify in 2 way I should just cut this part ?

It depends whether you want to test for the number of players dealt into the hand or the number of players who reached the river. If you just want to add a test for the number of players on the river (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_r) then you shouldn't be removing anything from the original expression.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:51 pm

And about 2bet flop turn river ?

(cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise / cnt_f_bet_def_opp) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])

But for cnt_f_bet_def_opp?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:51 am

KAIOU wrote:And about 2bet flop turn river ?

(cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise / cnt_f_bet_def_opp) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])

You've quoted the cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise column but the expression you've quoted (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R') is from cnt_f_cbet_def_action_raise. You need to take care to make sure that you are editing the correct columns. One is for raising any bet and the other is only for raising CBets.

KAIOU wrote:But for cnt_f_bet_def_opp?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

Yes that's the expression for cnt_f_bet_def_opp. I am not sure what you are asking. If you want to edit for the number of players on the flop just do what you did above.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles