POT SIZE BET

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

POT SIZE BET

Postby KAIOU » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:13 pm

is there any possibility to insert pot size bet flop turn river ? and overbet ,

At the moment I have only fold to overbet flop turn and river

regards
KAIOU

Re: POT SIZE BET

Postby KAIOU » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:23 pm

(cnt_f_overbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_overbet_def_opp) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 50, 1, 0])

cnt_f_overbet_def_action_fold

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 50 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_call = 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_raise = 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_folded = 'F', 1, 0])

cnt_f_overbet_def_opp

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 50, 1, 0])

How should i modify this expressions and colonns to create stat with bet size
1/3
2/3
1/2 thank you
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 am

KAIOU wrote:How should i modify this expressions and colonns to create stat with bet size

Change the number in red:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 50

The expressions you've quoted are from the perspective of the player facing a bet and 50 would be for facing a pot sized bet (provided there are no callers in between). For example if another player bets $10 into a $10 pot then the bet faced by the player is now 50% of the pot (10/20). This definition is necessary in order to distinguish between situations where a bet has been called before the player or not as that changes the pot odds.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:39 am

I need to know the expression of 1/2 bet , 2/3 bet , and 1/3 bet or some like 0.25/0.35 , 0.45/0.59 , 0,61/0.81

thanks
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:52 pm

if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_t_raise=0, 0, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 25, 1, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 100/3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 25, 2, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 50 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 100/3, 3, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 200/3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 50, 4, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 75 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 200/3, 5, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 100 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 75, 6, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 150 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 100, 7, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 150, 8, 9]]]]]]]]]

Should I create a variable dedicated to some stat?
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:21 am

KAIOU wrote:I need to know the expression of 1/2 bet , 2/3 bet , and 1/3 bet or some like 0.25/0.35 , 0.45/0.59 , 0,61/0.81

You can work it out from the definition I gave you in my previous reply. If you are building a statistic based on the size of the bet faced by another player then that would be as follows:

1. Player A bets $5 into $10 on the flop (1/2 pot bet).
2. Pot is now $15.
3. Player B has to call $5.
4. Player B is facing a bet of 33% of pot - ($5/$15) * 100 = 33%.

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct = 33

This is the same thing as the players pot odds and it's defined like this in order to distinguish between situations where a bet has been called before or not as that changes the pot odds so depending on exactly what you want you might also want to specify that there were only two players involved.
KAIOU wrote:
if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_t_raise=0, 0, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 25, 1, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 100/3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 25, 2, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 50 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 100/3, 3, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 200/3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 50, 4, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 75 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 200/3, 5, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 100 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 75, 6, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct <= 150 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 100, 7, if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_raise_made_pct > 150, 8, 9]]]]]]]]]

Should I create a variable dedicated to some stat?

That's from a grouping stat which is for report use only and these types of statistics cannot be used in the HUD.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:52 pm

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 33 and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])

Thanks so much , Now I can customize a lot things ahha

pct > 33

I aggregate all raise that is inferior to 33 , right ? thanks .
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:44 pm

cbet flop non 3bet
((cnt_f_cbet_2way - cnt_f_cbet_3bet_pot_2way) / (cnt_f_cbet_opp_2way - cnt_f_cbet_opp_3bet_pot_2way)) * 100

Where should I add the expression for pot size ? thanks
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:47 pm

KAIOU wrote:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct > 33 and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])

Thanks so much , Now I can customize a lot things ahha

That is not going to work. You started this thread talking about columns where the player is facing a bet so I explained how tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct works but here you are now using it in a column where a player is making a bet and that is not the same thing. Anything using 'tourney_hand_player_statistics' is specific to that player (the player the stat is written for) and it is impossible for a player to both make a flop cbet and face a flop bet in the same hand.

If the statistic is from the perspective of the player making the bet then you would use tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct.

If the statistic is from the perspective of the player facing the bet then you would use tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_facing_pct.

The size of the bet made is not equal to the size faced by the other player as I explained above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Ok , i modify cbet non 3bet 2way 30% pot

((cnt_r_cbet_2way_30pot - cnt_r_cbet_3bet_pot_2way) / (cnt_r_cbet_opp_2way_30pot - cnt_r_cbet_opp_3bet_pot_2way)) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_bet_made_pct < 30 and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_t=2)), 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_t_bet_made_pct < 30 and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_t=2)), 1, 0])

How can I create a range between 31 pot and 60% pot? so I have 60% pot and etc .

looking forward hearing tomorrow or later tx

Maybe it's like this?

Spoiler: show
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct > 30 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct < 61 and (( tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2)), 1, 0])
KAIOU

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles