POT SIZE BET

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: POT SIZE BET

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:25 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:How can I create a range between 31 pot and 60% pot? so I have 60% pot and etc .

looking forward hearing tomorrow or later tx

Maybe it's like this?

That works but you can also use between for that:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between 31 and 60
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:44 am

Thanks for all help .

I learned all this things:

1) it is an option to use BETWEEN , for example 36/49, between 36 and 49
2) between can be used only on expression cnt etc
3) it's not possible to use BETWEEN ON OPP version , but all partial aggregate range, % , in this case 49, < 49
4) Using between and the interval I have already the partial % of betting , that I should put in correlation with the main cbet stat.
5) so for OPP i have to use everytime > and never < , or , and and not ,

It gives a help above all in situation of overbet where maybe someone abuse of it.
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:27 am

KAIOU wrote:1) it is an option to use BETWEEN , for example 36/49, between 36 and 49
2) between can be used only on expression cnt etc
3) it's not possible to use BETWEEN ON OPP version , but all partial aggregate range, % , in this case 49, < 49
4) Using between and the interval I have already the partial % of betting , that I should put in correlation with the main cbet stat.
5) so for OPP i have to use everytime > and never < , or , and and not ,

I don't really follow any of this. I appreciate English isn't your native language but do you have an example of what you are trying to do here?
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:59 am

Ok let me see

The definition of cbet pot 49 is based on two expressions , one is the main action count and the other is opportunities with relative columns or subdefinition or something like that ,

The action count expression can include or Between or using symbol < to create a size bet of villain or range of bet such as 35/49 between 35 and 49.

If I use the symbol < I should have all stat including 49% cbet , including before 35... in the other case I have a partial or portion of cbet based with a corresponding partial % of cbet .

The column for opportunies can use only the symbol < imho.

Let me know if I should not customize also opportunies column thanks.

Lol Now I supposte to have to use also stack size expression AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 25 AND 300, 1, 0])

If I sum all partial cbet pot I should have the total cbet stat, the main stat, but if I use symbol < I should do by myself
Attachments
cbet perce.png
cbet perce.png (2.37 KiB) Viewed 257 times
49bb.PNG
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:35 pm

Thank you. It depends on exactly what you want to count but for this type of statistic most people would just the default cbet column for the opportunities:

cnt_fcbet_49pot
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between 36 and 49, 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet, 1, 0])

(cnt_fcbet_49pot / cnt_f_cbet) * 100

This will tell you out of all their cbets what percentage were the size specified.

If instead you did:

cnt_fcbet_49pot
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between 36 and 49, 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_49pot
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between < 49, 1, 0])

(cnt_fcbet_49pot / cnt_fcbet_opp_49pot) * 100

then this would tell you what percentage of cbets under 49% sizing were the size specifed in the first column. Bear in mind that between is the same as using >= and <= so by using < in the opportunities column you might get hands not counted there that were counted in the action column. In other words:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between 36 and 49 (this will include bets that were exactly 49%).
tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct <= 49 (this will include bets that were exactly 49%).
tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct between < 49 (this will NOT include bets that were exactly 49%).
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles