REPORT filter BY COLOR

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

REPORT filter BY COLOR

Postby vaflesneks » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Hi there,

Is it possible on PT4 to make a report that has special coloring made during hand review? attached example of how it looks like (setting color on such player) and for example on the report i would like to filter out all the players that are marked with special color
https://gyazo.com/b878286013d906aafe80ffef15cea1c6
vaflesneks

Re: REPORT filter BY COLOR

Postby vaflesneks » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:04 pm

I have managed to achieve "taking" color by custom column, BUT what i need exactly is to find out fish / reg ratio. For example:
I played 5 spin go games. 3 tables were 2 regs (me excluded), 2 tables (1 reg 1 fish). Thinking logically reg fish ratio would be -> 8 regs 2 fishes which is 80%/20%.
But WHAT if there were same reg at all tables. there is my problem, because if i would like to make a report, i could get only labelled regs returned, but I would like to COUNT all the games played finding and including regs that were on multiple tables and the same applies to fishes.
Because if there would be the one same reg on all the tables and 2 tables with same fish, so my calculation could become 3 regulars (1 reg on all five tables, + 1 + 1 (3 tables with only regs) + 1 fish )
and 1 fish, which would not be correct.

Is it possible to achieve that somehow>?
vaflesneks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:31 am

Add the 'Tournaments' statistic to the report so you can see the number of tournaments each player played.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vaflesneks » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:02 am

Yeah that is correct thank you. What about if i would like to make calculations using custom columns at that report ? for example custom column 1 - select count(id_player) from tourney_hand_player_statistics where color_code = 7 (my another custom column). then 3rd custom column (called all_players_ttl) = select count(id_player) from tourney_player_statistics where color_code < 7 . and then third column which takes all the players select count(id_player) from tourney_hand_player_statistics .

then i am calculating fish ratio = column2 / all_players_ttl , the same i do for regulars. but that calculation takes forever. I wonder is it possible to make one calculation ? because now https://gyazo.com/a504d2ebc688475af4a7b21b6a051d00
if i had 110 players during that day PT4 will make 110 calculations queries, which will take long time to be calculated, so i wonder if it is possible to make 1 calculation for all of this stuff to get these ratio needed?
vaflesneks

Postby vaflesneks » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:28 pm

moreover - those calculations are not correct, because they return much data. I wonder is there any kind of SQL where i can query https://gyazo.com/8404a2d7ba0471ee2ca27a46565ff624 such data. for example SQL that returns that number 106, which is the players i met on the selected day. because that SQL which i have now, returns loads of data, for example instead of returning 106 it returns 5k, and i dag into SQL postgre i found out that table stores all the hands played and that is why such numbers are being returned, but is there a way to find out how to get only the number of players during the tournaments played ? If i filtered with tournament and certain date, so I do expect the sql returns 106 players as shown in report
vaflesneks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 am

Unfortunately I don't know of any SQL for what you are trying to do here but if I come up with anything I will reply back here and let you know.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vaflesneks » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:22 am

maybe then you can inform me, how can i pick those statistics i need? maybe without touching SQL ?
vaflesneks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:14 pm

I'm afraid I don't know of any method to automatically calculate these ratios you are after. I am not saying it isn't possible but it's beyond my current knowledge but if a PostgreSQL expert sees this then they might be able to offer some advice.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles