call pf 3b oop / ip (when we open)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

call pf 3b oop / ip (when we open)

Postby stakkedoff » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:22 pm

trying to build custom stats for calling 3 bets pre when oop/ip.
like for the oop version i think the val exp should be

(all the times we call AND are oop / all the opportunities to call AND are oop) * 100

and i did some copy and paste work and end up think that this sql should work-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

/

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])} * 100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but it doesn't and i honestly have ****** with this long enough to ask for help lol. idk if my approach in copy and paste is just wrong, or maybe just some minor syntax error somewhere. i did modify one thing from the first half of that sql. that snippet had come from the column named 'cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_oop' and in that expression where is says .....>= 3 and cash hand player statistics.enum p 3bet action="F"..... i was pretty sure that that F was for fold, so i just changed it to C hoping it would interpret the new expression to get calls instead of folds lol. idk it might've worked. but i suck at computers and i really just want to stop beating my head against the wall on this. what am i missing?
stakkedoff

Re: call pf 3b oop / ip (when we open)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:18 am

Yes all you need to do is change the 'F' to 'C' to change the statistic from folds to calls. Exactly how is it not working for you? Can you please be more specific. Are the column expressions not validating? That's the only thing I can see that's wrong (see the red text). I don't know if you are trying to include all this code in your expression or if you've put that just in the post for some reason:

stakkedoff wrote:{sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

/

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])} * 100

You need one new custom column to count the calls:

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_when_open_raised_oop
Code: Select all
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

and then use the same default column for the opportunities to create the Value Expression for the statistic:

Call PF 3Bet After Raise OOP:
Code: Select all
(cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_when_open_raised_oop / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised_oop) * 100
Flag_Hippo

Re: call pf 3b oop / ip (when we open)

Postby stakkedoff » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:53 pm

i found a much easier way to solve this riddle. go to the download warehouse and just find it. i'm literally retarded for not doing that first.
stakkedoff

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles