Filtering hands where an open limper proceeds to limp/rr

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filtering hands where an open limper proceeds to limp/rr

Postby YellowYes » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:59 pm

Hands on ignition with all hole cards exposed fwiw. To be clear, goal here is to filter for hands -- that have....

1.) an open limper from any position, someone raises (doesnt have to be hero), original limper now repops it .....(avoid results for open limp, someone raises, and cold 4bet by another player)
2.) an open limper, hero raises the limper, original raises now repops it.

In the statistics tab, more filters tab, I came up with this. But it just shows all hands that I limp re-raised, which is not what I want.

I saw Kraadda say in another post on limp rr made in 2016, to show all hands from all players' perspectives you have to go into the blue Filters link into Filter Expressions and uncheck Filter on Active Player. Does this assume you are in My Reports tab or where is this option exactly? I went into Hand details under quick filters, player is hero checked and then changed it to player is NOT HERO and that makes it so 0 hands come up. So clarification where to find this exactly is appreciated.

Do I need to be running an all hands report or how do I approach this again? Appreciate the help.
YellowYes

Re: Filtering hands where an open limper proceeds to limp/rr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:23 am

YellowYes wrote:I saw Kraadda say in another post on limp rr made in 2016, to show all hands from all players' perspectives you have to go into the blue Filters link into Filter Expressions and uncheck Filter on Active Player. Does this assume you are in My Reports tab or where is this option exactly? I went into Hand details under quick filters, player is hero checked and then changed it to player is NOT HERO and that makes it so 0 hands come up. So clarification where to find this exactly is appreciated.

Yes that option is only available in 'My Reports':

Guide: My Reports (Filters)
YellowYes wrote:Do I need to be running an all hands report or how do I approach this again?

You will need to create a 'Hand Report' if you want to see and/or replay individual hands.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles