Help with 3bet filters

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help with 3bet filters

Postby downunder66 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:09 pm

I am brand new to pokertracker. I am trying to make filters to compare calling 3bets in position versus out of position. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I started with this:

(First Preflop Action Raise) AND (Second Preflop Action Call)

which I think gets me calling 3bets oop (although only those in which I was the original raiser, I would like it to be calling any 3b). I am unsure how to filter for in position.

Thanks
downunder66

Re: Help with 3bet filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:05 am

downunder66 wrote:I started with this:

(First Preflop Action Raise) AND (Second Preflop Action Call)

which I think gets me calling 3bets oop

That filter is not specific to OOP.
downunder66 wrote:(although only those in which I was the original raiser, I would like it to be calling any 3b)

You can filter for calling any 3Bet regardless of your prior actions via 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Preflop Calls -> Called 3Bet'.
downunder66 wrote:I am unsure how to filter for in position.

There are no preflop filters for IP or OOP because that is harder to define preflop but if you are calling a 3Bet and seeing a flop then you can filter for being IP or OOP on the flop via 'Hand Details -> Player Position -> Flop'. Bear in mind that this filters for hands where you were either last to act (IP) or not (OOP) so you might also want to add a filter for only 2 players seeing the flop as multiway hands make things more complicated (e.g. you are in position relative to the preflop aggressor but OOP overall as there are other players still to act behind).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles