Hud stats displaying just today's stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud stats displaying just today's stats

Postby Jackntigger » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi, I'm using PT4 4.17.2. When I click on the notes icon of a hud at my table, the player's stats revert to just today's stats. So, I might have 8k stats on a player, I click on his note icon and now I only have 22 hands on the player. How can I roll my Pt4 back to an earlier build?
I'm playing on WPN
Jackntigger

Re: Hud stats displaying just today's stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:24 am

That's not something I can reproduce with a single click. Make sure you are not double-clicking the note icon as that will enable session statistics in the HUD (you can check/change your mouse double-click speed/settings in Windows) otherwise please report your issue to us in a Support Ticket with your support bundle:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Jackntigger » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:06 pm

Thank you. I was double clicking on accident. If I double click and end up with session stats, is there a way to revert back to all time stats?
Jackntigger

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:39 am

Double click on the HUD again and that will change it back to lifetime statistics or you can click the PT-icon on the table and select 'Set All to Lifetime Stats'. If you are double clicking by mistake then you can check/change your mouse double-click speed settings in Windows.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles