OpenShove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

OpenShove

Postby KptBomba » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Hi Folks,
I am trying to change stat from available in the warehouse.
It is openshove (cnt_p_open_shove / cnt_p_open_opp ) * 100
I want that stat to show me that statistic when a player has a certain amount of blinds, so I change it as follows (cnt_p_open_shove_3_9d99 / cnt_p_open_opp_3_9d99 ) * 100
I used it from a different custom stat which I have downloaded and works on different amounts of blinds, what am I doing wrong?
KptBomba

Re: OpenShove

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:51 am

You can't change how a statistic works just by changing the column names. Please refer to this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. This post also shows how to create/edit a custom statistic by stack size.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KptBomba » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:20 am

Hi again,
I tried to find a solution to my problem and have moved forward but stat is still not working as it should.
The original open shove column looks like that:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

What I have done I added extra conditions and now it looks like that:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 0 AND 2.99, 1, 0])

That additional part which added has been copied from 3Bet stat which I have and works. The amount of blinds is irrelevant at the minute it is just an example.

Stat works but not as it should.
The original definition is (cnt_p_open_shove / cnt_p_open_opp ) * 100
I changed it to (cnt_p_open_shove_0_2d99 / cnt_p_open_opp ) * 100
When I looked at other stat they look more like that (cnt_p_open_shove_0_2d99 / cnt_p_open_opp_0_2d99 ) * 100
But when I try to validate latter one PT4 doesnt allow me to do it. It come with an error: Invalid Value Expression

Currently stat works but shows total OS from all of the hands insted of from the hands when opponent has 0 to 2.99 BB
Is there any obvious mistake which I am missing or am I completely wrong with coping conditions from other stat which works?
I hope you it is not too confusing.
KptBomba

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:47 am

If a column doesn't exist then you will get an 'Invalid Value Expression' error. Have you actually created a second custom column in the 'Columns' section called cnt_p_open_opp_0_2d99 with an expression that includes a specification for the effective stack in the columns expression as you have done for the first column in your example? You need to create both columns first before you can use those columns to create a custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KptBomba » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:07 pm

Yay :!:
I didn't, haven't noticed that part in the software, but understand more now and stat is working as it should :P
Thank You very much ;)
KptBomba

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles