Hands dealt together frequency

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands dealt together frequency

Postby kwansolo » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm

Hi, I'm trying to run the following query: for showdown hands, I'd like to know how often opponents are dealt specific hands when I am dealt specific hands. So for example, for all the time I am dealt QQ, how often are opponents dealt KK?

Maybe even if I can just get a straight report of:

Hero hole cards | Villian hole cards | flop | turn | river | winner | winning hand

I'd be able to filter my way to what I am looking for.
kwansolo

Re: Hands dealt together frequency

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:07 am

There isn't a simple way to display "villain hole cards" in a report like that. There could be many villains in a hand and there is no built-in mechanism to access the hole cards for all of them. It may be possible with an advanced PostgreSQL query, but that is beyond my knowledge.

One thing you could do is use an expression filter in My Reports to filter for some other player having a specific hand.
If you add a simple filter for your own hole cards and seeing showdown then you will be able to see how many hands there are for that situation.
Then add an expression filter like this:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics where cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 49)

That should filter it down to hands where an opponent had QQ.
This post explains the "card pair" values for each possible starting hand, if you want to compare other combos too.

To add an expression filter click the Filters link in the sidebar in My Reports (next to Sorting and Advanced) and choose 'expression filters'.
WhiteRider

Postby kwansolo » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:06 pm

thank you! can you help me with the expression filter for other player specific hands?
kwansolo

Postby kwansolo » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:45 pm

actually i figure it out, thank you!
kwansolo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles