filtering to learn about preference sizing of raise flop

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filtering to learn about preference sizing of raise flop

Postby cmoipap » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:30 am

Hello all,

I would like to know hiw frequency of raise flop is most useful against my entire database . HJow can i do that in report ?

I check here (https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... s#overview) but , after click NEXT, the report groups the hands form openraiser size, so all Obb

thanks

nb: sorry for ma english, hope you understand me ! ;)
cmoipap

Re: filtering to learn about preference sizing of raise flop

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:44 am

cmoipap wrote:I would like to know hiw frequency of raise flop is most useful against my entire database . HJow can i do that in report ?

I am not sure exactly what you want to do. Here you mention "frequency of raise flop" but your thread title mentions "sizing of raise flop" which are different statistics. Can you please explain what you would like to see in your report in some more detail please.
cmoipap wrote:I check here (https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... s#overview) but , after click NEXT, the report groups the hands form openraiser size, so all Obb

I don't know what you are selecting after clicking 'Next'. You may find it easier instead of clicking 'Next' to just click 'Finish' to create a default report and then add the statistics you want from there.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cmoipap » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:03 am

I would like to learn the distribution of XR flop according to the sizing chosen. (google trad).
cmoipap

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:35 pm

If you want a report grouped by the size of a flop check-raise as a percentage of the pot then you can use the built-in statistic called 'Flop 2Bet Size' and then add a filter for checking the flop so you only see the raise sizings that were check raises.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles