raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby griffith_white » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:51 am

So I need stat percantage of time someone raised cbet and folded to reraise. I want to make this stat for single raised and other one for 3bet pots. I am not an expert but I already made some stats so I know how it goes. Any instuctions would be appreciated
griffith_white

Re: raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 am

There are built-in stats for "Raise F CBet in 3Bet+ Pot" and "Raise F CBet in non-3Bet+ Pot", so if you start with the "actions" columns from those you can just add in a test for facing a raise (to make the new opportunities columns) and for folding (to make the new actions columns).

Facing a raise:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise

Folding:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold

You shouldn't need to be any more specific than that because the other actions in the columns should ensure that the only raise you could face would be after you raised the cbet, and if you fold then you must have done that in response to facing a re-raise after your raise.
WhiteRider

Postby griffith_white » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:51 pm

So my opportunities column should look like this ?
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp, 1, 0])
griffith_white

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:10 pm

That does not say that you raised the CBet, only that you faced it.

Use:
cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R'

..instead of:
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp

..as in the column "cnt_p_3bet_f_cbet_def_action_raise".
Apart from that you're good.

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R'

EDIT: Your expression would probably work if you were heads-up on the flop because if you faced a CBet and also a raise then you must have raised yourself. However, if the hand was multi-way on the flop you could have called the CBet and been raised by someone else, which I don't think you want to include.
WhiteRider

Postby griffith_white » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:22 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response. Can you confirm this is now correct for 3bet+ pots. If it is I will make separate for single raised and 3bet pots( I know already how to specify that ).
Definition :
(cnt_p_3bet_f_cbet_def_action_raise_fold / cnt_p_3bet_f_cbet_def_opp_forbetfold) * 100

column cnt_p_3bet_f_cbet_def_action_raise_fold :
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R', 1, 0])

column cnt_p_3bet_f_cbet_def_opp_forbetfold :
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R'
griffith_white

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:09 pm

Your opportunities column doesn't specify that you faced a raise, so you'll want to include:

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise

..in it as well.

This doesn't matter, but you don't need both:
cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp
If you use just:
cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R'
..then you must have faced a CBet in order to raise it.
WhiteRider

Postby griffith_white » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:55 am

I understand. OK it should be fine now. I will test statistic soon. But first I want to make same one for single raised pot. Can I just use same principle but start with "raise f cbet" instead of "raise f cbet in 3bet+ pot". Or should I use "raise flop cbet in non 3bet+ pot". I am not quite sure which one is for single raised pots
griffith_white

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am

You'll need to use the "non-3Bet pot" one. The main "Raise F CBet" stat won't refer to the maximum preflop bet at all.
WhiteRider

Postby griffith_white » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:47 pm

I understand. So for all single raised pot stats I need in pokertracker they are called "nont 3b+ pot" correct ". It seems I have problem with some other stats. I can not find fold to stop and go. So if player face cbet on the flop then ch/ch turn and bet on the river. Does that exist by default or I have to make it also ? And I downloaded stat fold to delayed cbet from custom stats. But stats is incorect. I tested it twice after a player folded to delay cbet but instead of saying 100% it says 0%. Stat I am using is this one :
Delay CBet Turn
by kraada Jun. 24, 2011

4617 downloads
Percentage of the time that a player could cbet the flop, checked instead, faced no other aggressive flop action, and bet the turn when he had a chance to open the pot.
griffith_white

Postby griffith_white » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:55 pm

Mistake I am using this custom stat for fold to delay cbet but it is incorect.
Fold to Delayed Turn CBet
by kraada Mar. 01, 2013

4840 downloads
Percentage of the time that a player folds to a bet on the turn from the preflop aggressor given that the flop was checked through.
griffith_white

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles