raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:05 am

griffith_white wrote:I understand. So for all single raised pot stats I need in pokertracker they are called "nont 3b+ pot" correct ".

Not necessarily. For example 'Call F Float Bet', 'Fold to F Float Bet' & 'Raise F Float Bet' only count single raised pots.
griffith_white wrote:It seems I have problem with some other stats. I can not find fold to stop and go. So if player face cbet on the flop then ch/ch turn and bet on the river. Does that exist by default or I have to make it also ?

I'm not sure what you want here. You are describing a player facing a cbet on the flop and betting the river but are calling it "fold to stop and go"? There are 'Probe River' & 'Fold to R Probe Bet' built-in statistics that cover this situation when the preflop aggressor is in position. If that's not what you want then that will require a custom statistic.
griffith_white wrote:Mistake I am using this custom stat for fold to delay cbet but it is incorect.

Rebuild your custom database if you haven't already done so via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild' otherwise please attach a hand that you believe is being counted incorrectly.
Flag_Hippo

Postby griffith_white » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:56 am

I just did custom cache rebuild and the problem persist. I found many hands with incorect stats I will post one of them. So incorect stat for fold to delayed cbet.

Seat 1: HellboYG22 (53.47€)
Seat 2: MiseryBooty (83.39€)
Seat 3: CALLenTAS (28.79€)
Seat 4: Boomer131 (61.85€)
Seat 5: wys-0000-ABC (51.28€)
Seat 6: sandylou84 (12.40€)
*** ANTE/BLINDS ***
HellboYG22 posts small blind 0.25€
MiseryBooty posts big blind 0.50€
Dealt to HellboYG22 [Ah Tc]
*** PRE-FLOP ***
CALLenTAS folds
Boomer131 folds
wys-0000-ABC folds
sandylou84 folds
HellboYG22 raises 1€ to 1.50€
MiseryBooty calls 1€
*** FLOP *** [8h Jc 5s]
HellboYG22 checks
MiseryBooty checks
*** TURN *** [8h Jc 5s][3s]
HellboYG22 bets 2.25€
MiseryBooty folds
HellboYG22 collected 4.95€ from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4.95€ | Rake 0.30€
Board: [8h Jc 5s 3s]
Seat 1: HellboYG22 (small blind) won 4.95€

here is the screenshot of pop up with the stat
incorect fold to delayed cbet 3.jpg

here is how is the stat implemented so on the first line is stats with selected "in position" on the second line is one with selected "out of position". second one on the first line is one for test without selected anything this is how it looks like
stat implementation.jpg
griffith_white

Postby griffith_white » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:33 am

So is there also a version of fold to f float bet in 3bet pots ? Maybe in custom stats ?
So maybe I did not explain well. So stop n go stat I was asking is it there already is when player A open preflop Player B call, Player A cbet Player B call,
Player A check Player B check, Player A bet the river Player B folds.
So that would be fold to STOP N GO stat. And I would also need how many times i Player A betting the river so
just STOP n GO stat. I am not sure how woule pokertracker call it if it exist
griffith_white

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:03 pm

griffith_white wrote:I just did custom cache rebuild and the problem persist. I found many hands with incorect stats I will post one of them. So incorect stat for fold to delayed cbet.

This custom statistic is working for me and it should count this hand however the hand you posted is incomplete (missing date/time/site details) so I cannot take a look at this in anymore detail until I have a complete hand history. Also click the 'Options' button in the replayer and if 'HUD Stat Values at Time of Hand' is enabled then turn it off since if that's the first hand where the player folded to such a bet you will not see the result in the HUD with that option turned on.
griffith_white wrote:So is there also a version of fold to f float bet in 3bet pots ? Maybe in custom stats ?

There is a 'Fold to Flop Float Bet in 3Bet Pot' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse.
griffith_white wrote:So maybe I did not explain well. So stop n go stat I was asking is it there already is when player A open preflop Player B call, Player A cbet Player B call,
Player A check Player B check, Player A bet the river Player B folds.
So that would be fold to STOP N GO stat. And I would also need how many times i Player A betting the river so
just STOP n GO stat. I am not sure how woule pokertracker call it if it exist

That would need a custom statistic and there may be something like that or similar if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby griffith_white » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:34 pm

You are right I did not know for "'HUD Stat Values at Time of Hand" option. When I turned it off stat is working perfectly.
Is there some guideline you can give me for making stop and go stat ?
griffith_white

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:27 am

griffith_white wrote:Is there some guideline you can give me for making stop and go stat ?

Find similar statistic(s) and start from there. For example there are 'Delayed River CBet' custom statistics in the Download Warehouse and you can edit those for cbetting the flop instead of checking the flop.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles