New to tracking

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New to tracking

Postby nolan69 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:18 am

Hi there,

i just started tracking my stats. Now I wonder how to interprete stats.
For example this on:

PT4.JPG

What can I read out of it? As long as "BB Won" and "BB Won Expected" are nearly the same and positive, everything is running good? Or do I have to look at other stats.

Are there some general posts on this matter?

Thanks!
nolan69

Re: New to tracking

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 am

That's a small sample of hands/tournaments and having those two statistics the same and positive isn't necessarily an indication of how well you are playing. With regards to BB expected results you can see how they are calculated here and you can see how this relates to tournament net adjusted winnings here. As you're new to PokerTracker 4 then there also instructional videos which can be accessed via the video icon (the green "?") in various sections. The entire library of tutorial videos can be accessed here.
Flag_Hippo

Re: New to tracking

Postby nolan69 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That's a small sample of hands/tournaments and having those two statistics the same and positive isn't necessarily an indication of how well you are playing. With regards to BB expected results you can see how they are calculated here and you can see how this relates to tournament net adjusted winnings here. As you're new to PokerTracker 4 then there also instructional videos which can be accessed via the video icon (the green "?") in various sections. The entire library of tutorial videos can be accessed here.

Awesome.Thanks a lot!
nolan69

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles