Help needed, can't see my stats in Leak Tracker

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help needed, can't see my stats in Leak Tracker

Postby Grzech001978 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:12 am

Hello everyone :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade: ,

I am a new member of this forum and a new user of Poker Tracker 4 software. I am posting here to ask for your help because I have a problem with the leak tracker feature.

I have imported more than 3000 hands into my database, but when I try to use the leak tracker, I can't see any of my personal data on the bars. Also, when I press the 'Run analyse' button, I get a message that says 'No hands found to meet selected criteria', even though I have selected all stakes and game types.

I have searched the forum topics and the online manual, but I couldn't find a solution to this issue. Do you have any idea what could be causing this problem and how to fix it?

I appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Thank you very much. :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade:
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png
Grzech001978

Re: Help needed, can't see my stats in Leak Tracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:20 am

Look at the top of the window and make sure you have selected the correct 'Game', 'Stakes' and 'Table Size'. For example you have full table size selected so if you are playing 6max cash games you will not see any results if you are running the analysis for full ring games.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Grzech001978 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:29 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Look at the top of the window and make sure you have selected the correct 'Game', 'Stakes' and 'Table Size'. For example you have full table size selected so if you are playing 6max cash games you will not see any results if you are running the analysis for full ring games.

:o :shock: :o It is solved.... What a shame on me:-) :oops: :D Thank you so much for your help...
Grzech001978

Postby ladtank » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:57 am

Saw post here and resolved the issue by choosing short handed for 6max tables. This should be made clear in the user guide.
ladtank

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles