BB fold vs BTN cbet at 25bbs, 50bbs custom stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BB fold vs BTN cbet at 25bbs, 50bbs custom stat

Postby rickyt88 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:15 am

Hi I'm looking to make a stat for BB fold vs BTN cbet overall and then at different stack depths. I think it needs to be an expression stat but I need help making it. Is there an advanced guide just for all the language and use.

I see all the options in the choose what to insert but it would be good if that was in a copy and paste place.
I know that I have to duplicate this stat and then edit positions into this. I think I have to edit the column as well.
For a BB in a tournament this is my best try.

(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold/ cnt_f_cbet_def_opp) * 100

tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 (I think this is how I specify play is in BB)

I don't know how to specify vs BTN I've seen a fold vs BTN stat: (cnt_p_fold_vs_btn_open / cnt_p_2bet_def_opp_vs_btn_open) * 100

val_p_stack_size

val_position_type

#Fold to F CBet#

Also how can I alter this to add in different stacksizes:

( cnt_p_bb_v_sb_fold / (cnt_p_bb_v_sb_fold+cnt_p_bb_v_sb_call+cnt_p_bb_v_sb_3bet) ) * 100
rickyt88

Re: BB fold vs BTN cbet at 25bbs, 50bbs custom stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 01, 2023 5:21 am

rickyt88 wrote:Is there an advanced guide just for all the language and use.

This guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail. We have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way.
rickyt88 wrote:I see all the options in the choose what to insert but it would be good if that was in a copy and paste place.
I know that I have to duplicate this stat and then edit positions into this. I think I have to edit the column as well.
For a BB in a tournament this is my best try.

(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold/ cnt_f_cbet_def_opp) * 100

tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 (I think this is how I specify play is in BB)

Yes you would need to add tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 to the column expressions - see this post for an example:

Guide: How to make a new version of a stat
rickyt88 wrote:I don't know how to specify vs BTN I've seen a fold vs BTN stat: (cnt_p_fold_vs_btn_open / cnt_p_2bet_def_opp_vs_btn_open) * 100

The expressions for those columns use the preflop aggressors and actors strings for that - see this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
rickyt88 wrote:Also how can I alter this to add in different stacksizes

This post shows how to create a custom statistic by stack size.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles