Limped Pot Stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Limped Pot Stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 09, 2023 1:08 pm

friidayy wrote:cnt_f_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f >= 3 and NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0, 1, 0])

Is this fine? Do I need some additional brackets?

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold is true if the player folds at anytime on the flop so this isn't suitable as the player may call a bet and then fold to subsequent action as the hand is multiway. As these are multiway pots not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise isn't suitable either as the player may call the bet (which you want counted) but if they then face a raise from another player it wouldn't get counted. To count folds vs bets you can use:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)'

friidayy wrote:cnt_f_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot_opp

How can I do this? I would expect something like: cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold_opp, but it's
not there.

You can use cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 as you want to know if they are facing a bet.
Flag_Hippo

Postby friidayy » Wed May 10, 2023 10:27 am

ok, for "Fold to Bet Turn Limped MW Pot" i got:

(cnt_t_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot / cnt_t_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot_opp) * 100

with

cnt_t_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)') and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f >= 3 and (NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0, 1, 0])

and

cnt_t_fold2bet_limped_mw_pot_opp

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f >= 3 and (NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0, 1, 0])

fine?
friidayy

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 10, 2023 1:29 pm

Yes that's good.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles