Create stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Create stat

Postby lfap » Wed May 03, 2023 3:29 pm

Hi.

I'm trying to add a new stat to my HUD that is attempt to steal as all-in ( The % of times my opponent steal from CO, BU or SB going all-in).

Currently the PT4 already has a attempt to steal but it doesn't filter by all-in.

I want to know how could I do that

what I tried but failed was:

(cnt_steal_att_allin / cnt_steal_opp) * 100

The cnt_steal_opp is a native column.

The cnt_steal_att_allin I created using the fallowing expression:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made = live_amt_stack, 1, 0])

The problem is that the live_amt_stack is not what I really want.

Previously I tried to use the flag flg_p_allin, but it also counts the hands that I raised get 3-betted all-in or I 4-betted shove.

What do want is a way to count the hands that I went all-in, either by shoving or raising a size that covers the stack of my opponents
lfap

Re: Create stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 04, 2023 5:15 am

If the first preflop raise a player makes is equal to or larger than their effective stack that would be:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack
Flag_Hippo

Postby lfap » Thu May 04, 2023 3:13 pm

Hi

This variable is the effective stack of the players still with live cards or the effective stack of the table?
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack

That's because if this variable account only for the effective stack of the table maybe the players in the blinds still has a stack greater than the effective stack
lfap

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 05, 2023 4:13 am

The effective stack is for each player and not the table. For each player it is determined at their first action in the hand and it's the maximum amount they could potentially could lose in a pot as of their first action in the hand so players who folded before then do not influence this.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles