River bet bluff (custom stat) issues

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

River bet bluff (custom stat) issues

Postby cazzarola9191 » Thu May 18, 2023 4:13 am

Hi,
I just created this custom stat but i noticed some spots are not properly counted as bluff (and they are).

The most common issue is with paired/tripsed boards: eg. 3barrell on a paired board ATT65 with 78 is not considered a bluff but it counts a pair of tens.

This can also happen for any made-hand board (5 of straight, 5 of flush, full/poker on the board) which is not as common and I don't think it would be that relevant, but I hope to fix it at least for paired boards.

What expression should I use? I am now using this (I copied from the download warehouse stats)

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown) and
(tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_straight AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_flush AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fullhouse AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fouroak AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0))
cazzarola9191

Re: River bet bluff (custom stat) issues

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 18, 2023 5:00 am

You can edit the hand strengths in the expression according to what you want - this post lists all the id_x_hand_strength values for each hand combination.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cazzarola9191 » Thu May 18, 2023 5:38 am

Just to be sure, do you think the expression (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND
tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 1) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND
tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 1) OR (tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND
tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 1) is the right one to consider all that 3barrells with 78 on ATT65 and similar as bluffs?
cazzarola9191

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 19, 2023 4:44 am

There is nothing there that says the player bet all 3 streets.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles