Help with custom stat? Player stack / Avg stack

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help with custom stat? Player stack / Avg stack

Postby MTTcrusher » Sat May 20, 2023 12:44 pm

Hi all, I want to make a custom statistic that shows the opponents stack size divided by the overall tournament average stack, but I am not familiar with SQL. Would appreciate any help, thanks!
MTTcrusher

Re: Help with custom stat? Player stack / Avg stack

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 21, 2023 4:37 am

PokerTracker 4 gets its information from the hand history files for the table you are playing at. The number of players left and the total number of chips in play at any given time in a multi-table tournament isn't known to PokerTracker 4 so the overall tournament average stack cannot be calculated.
Flag_Hippo

Postby MTTcrusher » Sun May 21, 2023 2:07 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerTracker 4 gets its information from the hand history files for the table you are playing at. The number of players left and the total number of chips in play at any given time in a multi-table tournament isn't known to PokerTracker 4 so the overall tournament average stack cannot be calculated.

Ok, how about (opponent stack / average stack of all the players at my table)?

Thanks!
MTTcrusher

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 22, 2023 5:23 am

The players stack is in live_amt_stack and this can display the table average stack when used in a table averages HUD Group but I don't know of a method to combine that with the individual player data.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles