raise flop cbet and barel turn in 3bet pot

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

raise flop cbet and barel turn in 3bet pot

Postby griffith_white » Fri May 26, 2023 11:41 am

I think my stat is fine I am just not sure how to define opportunities column. I am missing how to define that flop raise is called and that player have opportunity to barel turn. Here is my first column :
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

This is my second column but it is incomplete:
(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' AND lookup_actions_f.action='R'

This last one I put lookup action R is to make sure there was no reraise but I am not sure how to specify that opponent called and also that he did not donk turn ( in case he is out of position). Also I am not sure if I need cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp maybe only str_aggressors_p = 3 is enough ?
griffith_white

Re: raise flop cbet and barel turn in 3bet pot

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 27, 2023 4:30 am

In general when making stats the actions and opportunities columns should be identical apart from the piece which defines the final action (or the opportunity to make that action).

In this case the final action is defined by "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet", so we need the "opportunity" version of that. The opportunity to bet is the opportunity to "open" the action, so you can use "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp".

If you want to make sure that there was no re-raise by the CBettor on the flop then you need to do that in the same way in both columns. What you have included in the opportunities column for that should work if you include it in both.

One other thing: "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3" defines a 3-bet pot, so you don't necessarily need to include "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp". Because you have "cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R'" we know that the player was facing a flop CBet so was not the preflop aggressor.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles