Fold vs float barels

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold vs float barels

Postby griffith_white » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:35 am

I neeed this stat in single raised and 3bet pot . So first barel we have by default "fold to flop float bet" but not I want to make call flop float and fold to turn bet. It seems it is working for single raised pot but when I change char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 I do not get any output (when testing stat in filter). Here is the code :
sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XC' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_t.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])
griffith_white

Re: Fold vs float barels

Postby griffith_white » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:39 am

Also in single raised pots it is including some 3bet pots not sure how is that possible
griffith_white

Re: Fold vs float barels

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:02 am

griffith_white wrote:I neeed this stat in single raised and 3bet pot . So first barel we have by default "fold to flop float bet" but not I want to make call flop float and fold to turn bet. It seems it is working for single raised pot but when I change char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 I do not get any output (when testing stat in filter).

'Fold to F Float Bet' in PokerTracker 4 is already specific to single raised pots so just adding char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 without making other changes isn't going to give you any results:

Fold to F Float Bet wrote:Percentage of the time that a player as preflop aggressor folded to a bet when another player bet in position after the preflop aggressor had a chance to continuation bet but did not do so in a singly raised pot.

griffith_white wrote:Also in single raised pots it is including some 3bet pots not sure how is that possible

I don't see how that's possible. Please provide specific details about what you are doing and what you are seeing.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles