PT4 hands import & HUD display

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 hands import & HUD display

Postby AssoDiSpade » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

the only filter I have is "Since a date" set to the 1st of June 2012
and the player I am missing the stats is me, and I have no strange graphs in the name.
AssoDiSpade

Postby AssoDiSpade » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 pm

there is something really strange, I am now 30 hands on this table, and none of the names on the stats showing, belong to the players sitting at this table
AssoDiSpade

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Try removing the Since June 1st filter and look to see if your hands were imported as if they were played on January 6th, February 6th, March 6th, and April 6th.

Also: Have you configured your HUD to Show on Table for Everyone Except Hero? If so that would explain why your stats are not displaying . . .
kraada

Postby AssoDiSpade » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 am

Hi, I removed all filters and the hands still not importing.
I am not sure I would have setup the HUD to don't show my stats, where would I need to check?
AssoDiSpade

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 am

Click Hud --> Edit Hud Profiles. Choose your profile that you use from the drop down and on the Groups page look at the values in the Display drop down.

Something definitely doesn't sound right though - please double check that your hand histories are saving in your poker client, as we've seen recently that setting can be lost in client upgrades.
kraada

Postby AssoDiSpade » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 am

Hi, I contacted PokerStars support in regards to the hands not saving, basically they told me that sometimes saving the hands in the
program files folder is not a good idea because that folder could be write protected. So I changed the location again and now is in "My Documents"
The hands are now saving correctly and the stats are refreshing also correctly.

The second issue is also solved, all stats are showing on the HUD at the table,
the strange this is that Pokerstars is configured to sit me always at seat 5, the one in front of the dealer at a 9 man table,
but on poker tracker I had to set it to seat 6 to make sure that each player gets the right stats.

So for the moment all issue seems to have been fixed, I will continue to use it and make some custom changes,
but looks really good.

And thanks for the support, I know took lot of patiance on your side, I really appreciate it,
you guys are great.

Keep up the good work.
AssoDiSpade

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 am

I'm glad to hear you got everything resolved and working properly again!
kraada

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles