4b/f stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

4b/f stat

Postby mannue » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 am

Hi,

i allready had the problem in this thread, and send an support ticket with this conversation. But still got the same problem, that my custom stat doesn´t work.
I have the latest version of PT4 and of cause allways updated the database.

Can someone help me?
Message left on Apr 18, 2012 1:39PM
The fix is related to importing hands, so the update will not fix an existing database - you will need to re-import your hands. Since this will affect a number of hands throughout your database it will probably be best to create a new database to import into.

(Note: re-importing into the same database will not help because existing hands will be rejected as duplicates.)
WhiteRider [PokerTracker Support]

Message left on Apr 16, 2012 11:55AM
pokertracker.comHello,the problem is still the same... the 4b/f stat doesn´t work Can u help me in this case?Thanks in advance!
mannue [mannue@web.de]

Message left on Mar 9, 2012 1:23AM
(This is an Automated Message)

The issue reported in this support ticket has been marked as resolved by the PokerTracker development team. Please download and install the newly released version of PokerTracker 4 which should resolve the issue:

PokerTracker 4 - Download

If you continue to experience the same issue that was reported, please replicate the issue with the new version. Then follow the link at the top of this email back to the PokerTracker website to reply and attach your updated log file. Our development team will then further investigate the issue.

Best regards,

PokerTracker Support
PokerTracker Support [g.pernelt@orange.fr]

Message left on Feb 19, 2012 5:48PM
Sorry for the delay getting back to you - we've had a lot of support requests with the expansion of the PT4 Beta program.

Thanks for the examples - it seems that one of the database fields used by this stat is being set incorrectly, but the stat expressions themselves are fine.
I have reported this to the development team to be fixed.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

mannue

Re: 4b/f stat

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 am

As WhiteRider said in the response - even though the database has been updated, the data imported in it was incorrect.

You will need to reimport your hands from their original hand histories in order to use this stat properly. We have fixed the issue going forward but the hands need to be reimported in order to get the proper values for the fields you need in order for the stat to work right.
kraada

Postby mannue » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 am

but also the new hands i import aren´t working well... that stat allways shows (0/0)
mannue

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 am

Please respond in your ticket with one of these newly imported hands that should match the stat and we will investigate further for you.
kraada

Postby pat3392 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 am

Make this stat a default stat that comes with the PT4 client please, same with 3bet/f
pat3392

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 am

Fold to PF 4Bet After 3Bet is a default statistic.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles