Custom Hand Report -> Average Stack?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Hand Report -> Average Stack?

Postby kellerassel007 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 pm

I created a custom Report (Hand) and i want a column which displays: "All-in Adjusted BB" divided by "actual average Stack at Table" in the particular hand,
also see this post: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41718&p=208115#p208115

So i open Configure->Statistics and try to get a custom stat but i can't find a column that shows the actual average stack (at the table) in the particular hand.
So i try to add a custom column with the given fields in database tables but i can't find a field that shows the table avg at the moment.

The actual average of every Hand is displayed in the HUD so it can't be difficult to save this in database and show it in column?
kellerassel007

Re: Custom Hand Report -> Average Stack?

Postby kellerassel007 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Maybe i can calculate the average stack at the table but i need the sum of the stacksize of every player at the table in particular hand.
Is it possible?
kellerassel007

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 am

There isn't an easy way to manage this, unfortunately. The HUD does the averaging itself, that value isn't stored as a number itself in the database. That said, I have a couple of ideas that might work here - they would only work in Hand reports, but that's what you want so let me look into this a little and get back to you.
kraada

Postby kellerassel007 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

But when i replay a hand i can see the stack of each player, so it has to be stored in database?
kellerassel007

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

Yes, each stack is stored for each player, but you'd need to do complex table joins in order to have access to them all at once since it is stored per player per hand. Like I said, though, I may be able to put something together, I'm just not sure yet. Give me a little bit here :)
kraada

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Ok, I've managed to put this together, but it requires extra work in order to add more stats. Could you tell me beyond average chips, date and hand number what stats you'd like in this report? It'll be easier for me to build the variations needed than explain what you need to do and why. Then once it's built, I'll upload it to this thread for you.
kraada

Postby kellerassel007 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

I need two additional stats beyond the default Hand Report stats (Date, Holecards, Flop, Turn, River, etc.):
1. = (All-in Adjusted BB) / (Average Stack BB)
2. = (BB Won) / (Average Stack BB)
kellerassel007

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Ok the report is attached to this post. As you can see all stats are custom - they are necessary too in order to keep the report from erroring out. If you want some of the data to be hidden, edit those custom stats to give them Width of 0 - then you won't see them show up as a column in the report.

To add any other stat you'd need to duplicate the column, check the "group by" box, save it with a new name, duplicate the stat, change it to use the new column, then add it to the report. There's really no other way around that - but it does work.
Attachments
Avg Stack.zip
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
kraada

Postby kellerassel007 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you very much, thats what i needed.
It works great!
kellerassel007

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles