Why i dont use PT3

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Why i dont use PT3

Postby zwoop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 am

Im a HM2 user but since i want to use mac i rly would like to switch to PT4. In PT3 i did not like the hud, it was missing so much of the stats i use and my question is now how this has changed in PT4, will PT4 have the same or more stats then HM2 has in its HUD? For example stats like this are they coming in PT4?
Generral Betriver
General Fold vs riverbet
co 3b vs utg and all other possitions stats like this
fold to 3b ip
fold to 3b oop
bet turn after raising flop
flop cb oop
turn cb ip
bet turn after missed cb oop
4b range
5b range
bb fold vs btn steal
bb fold vs sb steal
etc

Having a better hud and im buying PT4 asap!

Also when is PT4 for mac releaseing?
zwoop

Re: Why i dont use PT3

Postby zwoop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 am

Can all the stats that are avalible in the popups also be shown at the table?
zwoop

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 am

All stats in PokerTracker can be used on the table and in popups - there is no distinction between the two. All of the stats you are looking for are in PT4 by default except, I believe, Bet Turn After Raising Flop - I'll make a note to build that as a custom downloadable stat for you.

We have spent considerable time improving our default HUD options, so we do hope that you will like them better.

We are hoping to have a PT4 Mac Beta not too long after PT4 goes on sale commercially.
kraada

Postby zwoop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 am

Can anyone build custom stats in PT4?
zwoop

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:21 am

Of course! Click Configure --> Statistics to see the interface. Our tutorial on how to use it isn't quite complete yet but the theory is very similar to the way it was in PT3 (whose tutorial is here), just the specifics of the interface have moved around a little.
kraada

Postby zwoop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 am

Sweet i did not know that, so i would have been able to make all the stats i want to in PT3 already?
What are the limitations of the customs stats or can i make upp any scenario i want with them?
zwoop

Postby zwoop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 am

Just downloaded PT4 beta and exported about 180k hands played on Svenska spel and impoted to HM2. I got 99 errors, is this normal or is there a error report i can send you?
zwoop

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

A good percentage of the list you had are now in the default list in PT4 so if you're going to start fresh, you'd definitely be better off starting with PT4. Most of what you describe would have been buildable in PT3, but all if it is in PT4 for certain. At this point, you'd have to try pretty hard to come up with a scenario you couldn't make a custom stat for. Our custom stat system is extremely robust.

Regarding the 99 errors, please send us the files with those specific errors via our support system and we'll look into what is causing those errors and what we can do about them.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles