New stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New stat

Postby PoKerInDarK » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 pm

I would like to create a stat : Fold to Turn Bet when call a 2bet on Flop.
I put this formula but it doesn't work :

((cnt_t_bet_def_action_fold / cnt_t_bet_def_opp) * 100 if (cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call / cnt_f_3bet_opp) * 100)

Can someone help me please?
PoKerInDarK

Re: New stat

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 am

You will need to make a new pair of columns to count the actions and opportunities for that situation, like this:

(these are based on the existing column "cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call" with additions for folding to, or facing, a turn bet)

cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call_t_fold_to_bet =
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_3bet_opp AND ((cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing = 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(C|XC|BC)%') OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XCC|CC)%')) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%', 1, 0])

cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call_t_face_bet =
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_3bet_opp AND ((cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing = 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(C|XC|BC)%') OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XCC|CC)%')) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

Then the new stat is:

(cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call_t_fold_to_bet / cnt_f_2bet_def_action_call_t_face_bet) * 100

I have built and attached the stat for you.

Call F 2Bet Fold to T Bet.zip
(774 Bytes) Downloaded 95 times

If you want more information on how to work with custom stats check out the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics - this was written for PT3 so the layout and details are a little different, but the general structure of stats works in the same way.
WhiteRider

Re: New stat

Postby PoKerInDarK » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:18 am

Thanks a lot mister WhiteRider!

Does your stat include call a check-raise on the flop, and then fold to a turn Bet?
PoKerInDarK

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles