I'm a bit of a Pokertracker fish and need help:)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I'm a bit of a Pokertracker fish and need help:)

Postby Nashy1996 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:59 am

Hey everyone,

I've been useing Pokertracker4 for a few weeks and used pokertracker3 for a few months before that and can use it pretty well as a record keeper and being able to look back over some previous hands etc.But since i've had Pokertracker4 i have wanted to look deeper and explore more of its features to hopefully the benefit of my game.
I've wanted to have a look at the bigger pots I've lost of maybe 70bb+ and some that I've won at each level to analyse things i'm doing well and things i need to improve on,but i dont know how to do it and was wondering if someone could help me out,i really would appreciate it a lot as i believe it will be important to my improvement.
Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

Nashy1996
Nashy1996

Re: I'm a bit of a Pokertracker fish and need help:)

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 am

The best way to target specific pots to look at is to use our filter system. Click the More Filters button on the lower left. There's a ton of options in here and I encourage you to look around and see what we can do, but for your big losses you want to be in Hand Details -> Win / Loss. You can filter to hands you won large amounts by using the bottom section - change BB Between to -70 and -200 to look for hands you lost 70-200BB with (note: losses will always be negative numbers). These can be changed to whatever you'd like of course - but this should help you get started at least. Good luck, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
kraada

Re: I'm a bit of a Pokertracker fish and need help:)

Postby Nashy1996 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 am

Thanku very much Kraada i really appreciate your help, i'm looking forward to looking deeper into my game:)
Nashy1996

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles