Report: Winrate and others stats over time in a session

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report: Winrate and others stats over time in a session

Postby mdesjard » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

Hi,

I tried to search but couldn't find it so please forgive me if it already exists.

I'd like to have a report that show how I'm doing the longer the session goes. I know that when I'm behind, I will play longer sessions to get even and I will play worst (see more hands, gamble more post flop, etc).

I filtered for sessions under 2 hours and sessions over 2 hours and I really see a huge difference in my win rate, but it doesn't tell the whole story.

I would like to be able to filter the hands of a session that happens after two hours. So let's say I play 100 hands an hour and I play a 4 hours session, I would like to see only the hands 201 to 400. I'd like to see how my win rate, VPIP and other stats change after 2 hours. OF course it would be interesting to see for a single session but also for all my sessions (filter out all the hands that happened in the first 2 hours of a session).

Obviously, the 2 hours would be a variable that can be changed.

I don't know if I need a new report or a new filter or if there is a way to do this using custom stats and custom reports, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
mdesjard

Re: Report: Winrate and others stats over time in a session

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 am

Unfortunately there really isn't a good way to do this; I think the easiest thing to do is going to be doing something like you have been doing. One way to target the hands from the end of the sessions would be to filter for your longer sessions then click the Date Played column in the hands report you're looking at and sort backwards by time. You can at least look for big loss hands that way to see if things are getting worse drastically.
kraada

Postby mdesjard » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

kraada wrote:Unfortunately there really isn't a good way to do this; I think the easiest thing to do is going to be doing something like you have been doing. One way to target the hands from the end of the sessions would be to filter for your longer sessions then click the Date Played column in the hands report you're looking at and sort backwards by time. You can at least look for big loss hands that way to see if things are getting worse drastically.

OK, thanks for the quick answer!
mdesjard

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:07 am

Check out the report I just uploaded to the Customize PokerTracker section, called "Time into Session". This custom report groups your stats into 10 minute blocks (or 1 hour blocks if you remove the "mins in" stat).
Note that this is based on the time into a Table Session, not a Session by time, but it should still give you some idea of how your stats and results change.
You can add any other stats you like to this report - I just included a few basics to get you started.
WhiteRider

Postby mdesjard » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Check out the report I just uploaded to the Customize PokerTracker section, called "Time into Session". This custom report groups your stats into 10 minute blocks (or 1 hour blocks if you remove the "mins in" stat).
Note that this is based on the time into a Table Session, not a Session by time, but it should still give you some idea of how your stats and results change.
You can add any other stats you like to this report - I just included a few basics to get you started.

Thank you very much, very helpful!!
mdesjard

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles