Players/Hand Custom Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Players/Hand Custom Report

Postby TexDanny » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi,

I've just created a new report using the 'players per hand' grouping feature. What I would love to do is only get two groups: 2 players/hand (HU) and 6 players/per hand (including all hands with 3,4,5 and 6 players = 6max excluding HU hands). Would it be possible to do something like this?

Also, What stat should I use if I want to know the total number of hours I've spent playing HU and 6max?

Loving PT4,
TD.
TexDanny

Re: Players/Hand Custom Report

Postby roundar » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:44 pm

I just use Quick Filters. I have one for both: "Players Dealt Into Hand Between 3 and 6", "Players Dealt Into Hand Between 2 and 2" I use them pretty often since I play HU & 6m.
roundar

Postby TexDanny » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 pm

The idea is to compare several stats between 6max and HU so applying a filter is not an elegant solution.

I will start using your solution nonetheless, thanks for sharing it.
TexDanny

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am

I've created the grouping stat you're looking for and attached it here (I'll also put it in the Warehouse momentarily). Just create a new report on the My Reports page using this stat and that will group things as you want - and you can throw whatever other stats in you'd like. Enjoy!
Attachments
Table Size.zip
(674 Bytes) Downloaded 94 times
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles