Are this custom stats possible? how?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Are this custom stats possible? how?

Postby aramalho » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi there, i wanted to create this custom stats i wonder if it's possible because i want to move from HM2 to PT4 if it's possible is def worth it =)

SB steal vs BB ( vs hero )
SB steal vs BB ( vs everyone but hero )

Bt Steal
Co steal
Mp steal

this last 3, in holdem manager it is possible but here only appears late position att to steal, how shall i create this custom stats?
aramalho

Re: Are this custom stats possible? how?

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 am

Versus hero stats are not possible in PT4 - this is by design and we will have a blog post about it soon explaining why. You can create versus hero NoteTracker notes if you'd like, though.

No custom stats are needed for the others though - for the HUD, just add the regular Attempt to Steal stat, then click on it and in the Item Properties area at the top right change "Position" to button (or cutoff). You can't steal from MP though, so you'd want to use Raise First In and set that to MP (a steal is a raise first in in late position or the SB).
kraada

Postby aramalho » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 am

kraada wrote:Versus hero stats are not possible in PT4 - this is by design and we will have a blog post about it soon explaining why. You can create versus hero NoteTracker notes if you'd like, though.

But when you add a stat you can choose if you want vs hero, vs everyone but hero, so aparently it's possible. Why are you saying it's not?
aramalho

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 pm

No, that drop down is how the entire group shows its data - you can have a group only show for hero (so you'll only see one box that has your stats) or a group that shows for everyone except hero (so you won't see it for yourself but you get it for everyone else), but that drop down does not change what hands the stats are taken from.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles