Custom report for final hand always showing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom report for final hand always showing

Postby PandaLife » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 am

I am wondering if someone could help me out creating a custom report where the final hand is always showing, no matter if the hand ends on the flop, river, or went to showdown (which is the only way to show final hand in the standard report)

Also: Don't wanna open another thread for it, but I would like to see the hole cards centered in reports, as flop, turn, and river are.
PandaLife

Re: Custom report for final hand always showing

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:30 pm

If you go to Configure > Statistics and find the stat "Final Hand" in the Hand section for cash or tournaments as appropriate you can click Duplicate to make a copy of it.
Give it a new name (and description and title to avoid confusion) and change the Value Expression to this:
lookup_handrankval(id_final_hand, true, 'N')
..and the Format Type to this:
lookup_handrank(id_final_hand, true, 'N')
..it should do what you want.

You can also make a copy of "Hole Cards", give it a new name and change the alignment to "center".

Add both of these new stats to your report by right-clicking and choosing Configure Report.
WhiteRider

Postby PandaLife » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Created the custom stats fine, but I don't have any custom stats showing in my reports (hands) or in the results/statistics tabs. I can only see my custom stats if I choose a report (player) type.

PandaLife

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 am

That looks as if you may have created the custom stats in the "Player" section rather than the "Hand" section. In the Configure Stats window be sure to select the "Hand" section at the top.
WhiteRider

Postby PandaLife » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 am

Fixed, thanks!
PandaLife

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles